Sunday, January 16, 2011

Peek-A-Boo: Here I am with a painful interruption

So I took a vacation from the inter-web for a month.  I didn't post videos or blog about nonsense.  I just wanted to concentrate on the Holidays and family.  By the way, we still have our disco ball up from our New Years Eve Party!!  
I'm back now to reality which is work, health, family, and handmade goodness.  Like everybody else, I have a New Years resolution, run 2 miles a day.  I use to run 2 miles a day before I got married and moved to the middle of nowhere.  So to get back to running, scrubby [hubby] got me a treadmill for Christmas!  Yay, right?  I have used it twice but not due to laziness. Two days prior to him bringing it home, I fell down the steps and busted my tail bone....OUCH!  This was like a week or so before Christmas.  Oh, and we drove to Texas (14 hours).  I don't recommend this after busting your tail bone!!!  I'm just now able to sit without sharp pain.  I used it the night he put it together as I felt I needed to because he went to the effort of putting it together.  Tonight, I will use it..fingers crossed.

Happy New Year
Tashia Boyd

No comments:

Post a Comment