Sunday, October 21, 2012

Moving to my NEW webpage

Im moving on up...to my new webpage tashiaboyddesigns.com .  This is not my first webpage.  I use to own tashia.com 11 or 12 years ago but sold that site to a couture designer in London.  She still owns that and looks like she is doing well.  I dont have enough control here on blogger like I do with a webpage.  I look forward to sharing my handmade life with you.  Im still working on it and because I dont have time to sit and design all day it will take a while to complete the site.  I have all kinds of plans and cant wait to share them with you!

Hugs, Tashia

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you were moving to a web page! I hope everything you are wanting to attain with the page works out beautifully for you!
    I'll be trailing right along haha. Enjoy each day~Terry Y.

    ReplyDelete