Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Mini Albums

It's been crazy as usual but I was able to complete 3 Christmas albums because they are small!  I used all Teresa Collins "Noel" Christmas papers, silver German glitter glass, (one of my most used crafty items), diamond dust, and lots of trims! (seem binding of course)  I used the Sizzix Bigz Banner, Layered Oval Scallop Die for these albums.  Each album is the same but with different style covers.  These were fairly quick to complete as they are small.  I prefer larger sized albums.  I just got in some new Sizzix Pro dies which are basically 12x12 and should be getting in a new Accucut die soon if not today.  


Merry Christmas Ya'll!
Tashia Boyd


Click on image to enlarge

Click on image to enlarge

Click on image to enlarge


Click on image to enlarge.
Click on image to enlarge.

1 comment: