Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Junque In My Trunk: June

So these are some of my Patina Elements.  These are ready to wear elements.  That means they are sealed, the color will not rub off or come off it gotten wet.  Great for jewelry or any mixed media project!









Lets see, what else, OHH.  Another Mugshot card for my son.  He's turning 7...EEEK!

I used the "Toy Box" paper collection from Crate Paper.  I'm not going into detail on all the stuff used.  It's the same concept as the last girl mugshot card you can find in a couple posts back.  The tag slides out and insert mugshot!



My niece will be turning 7 two days after my son.  My gift to her is this super chic necklace I made.  I hand stamped her nickname on a small metal tag, made the flower charm and did a white wash shabby chic effect on the ballerina charm (sealed of course).  The necklace ties in the back with pretty pink seam binding.  I made her a keepsake gift box with my totally fabulous star!  Hope she likes it.


This should wrap it up for now.  Will post my handmade cupcake toppers for my son's Indiana Jones theme in a couple of weeks.    Hope ya'll are having a super hot summer!!!

Live Life Beautifully!

No comments:

Post a Comment