Tuesday, July 12, 2011

CHA Summer 2011 Sneak Peek Reveiw

I had a chance to take a peek at the available sneaks and have to say I (and I speak only for myself because I am the master of my opinion) was mostly underwhelmed by most of the papers this year.  I listed only the ones I felt I liked the most.   Anything not listed I probably wont be buying.  Just a disclaimer, I don't work for these companies.  

My Mind's Eye-Mischievous:  Black/White/Splash of color (my favorite combo which you will see throughout this post that I picked several collections with this theme). 
Canvas Corp-Halloween:  Kraft/Blk/Wht/Orange 
Echo Park-Apothecary Emporium:  Kraft/Blk/Cream/Orange/Patterns/Text. This is my favorite Halloween collection and will buy this collection.  
Prima-Printery:  Blk/Cream/Vintage/Word Art/Text; Whats not to love?   
Webster Pages-Western Romance:  This is going to be a fun paper to play with...not to mention its pretty.  
Little Yellow Bicycle-Wonder & Wishes:  It has Pottery Barn written all over it.  
Jillibean Soup-Homemade 6 Bean Soup:  Okay, I don't like the collection as a whole.  I like certain papers and I will buy those papers from this collection.  
Jillibean Soup-Sweet & Sour Soup:  Same as 6 Bean Soup...not a fan of the whole collection but will buy single sheets of my fav papers. 
Crate Paper:  (Random and Peppermint Collections) (Farmhouse Collection) All three collections have me in their pockets!  Crate has been hitting the mark with me lately.  The clean, bold colors and hint of old school and vintage gets me over every time!  ....and no I don't work for Crate...I work for myself.

That's it for now.  If anymore sneaks come out, I'll let you know what I think.

Life, Lick It!

No comments:

Post a Comment