Saturday, July 16, 2011

Victorian Birthday Card for Grandmother


Just completed this lovely Birthday card for my husbands grandmother.  She loves all things Victorian.  I did something I haven't done in a while...got my Cricut out [gasp]!  I'm way to lazy to fussy cut the Victorian bird with flourish so I had my Cricut do the fussy cutting for me.  I would say this step would be for the advanced Cricut user who knows their way around the SCAL program.  It's one of my favorite things to do with my Cricut...fussy cutting.  
I better run...have a wedding to do!  I'm doing the flowers (real ones)...scarrrrry!  All I can say is that if the flowers make it by the end of the evening....here's my card.  If they die...I don't know who the heck did the flowers.  Take care loves!

Life, Lick It!

3 comments:

  1. love this card, great base and I love the colors with the accents and flowers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Desi! I had fun busting out the Cricut and glitter.

    ReplyDelete