Thursday, September 1, 2011

Boarding Pass Travel Scrapbook

I have tried to upload a video on this travel scrapbook, however, youtube is giving me fits with my videos (because my videos are large files and HD)...not sure whats going on......FRUSTRATING.  I have wasted 3 of my precious days trying to load videos and it just doesn't work.  :(  I'll just keep trying!

I got the October Afternoon "Boarding Pass" paper collection maybe the first of August and I received the Tim Holtz binder rings several months ago, whenever they came out.  This project seemed the perfect fit for the binder rings, which I have to confess are awesome!  They just take a little pre-planning but well worth it in the end as you will see they give your books a really great finished end results.  This book is not for keeps, most likely will go in the shop for a savvy traveler!  Enjoy the picture show!

 






1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Tashia, I love it!! I hope the video uploads for you because I would love to see it. Thank you for your sweet comments. I am doing okay, thank you. I hope all is well with you also.

    ReplyDelete