Thursday, September 15, 2011

Vintage Halloween Rolodex Card








Had some spare time this week to put together a few Rolodex cards for a swap I joined.  I recently joined http://yourpaperpantry.ning.com and found a group to swap with.  I figured this would be fun for me as I love office supplies!  We had to create 5 cards with very little embellishment; Removable contact info on the back and each card must have a tab.  Easy enough for me.  
In addition to the cards I decorated some glassine bags to go with each card. 
This was fun because it was completely just for giggles...not for sale or for a birthday.  I did do a video and its currently uploading so go check it out...if you're still up at 1am central time because that's when its slated to premier...if YouTube doesn't have some kind of error uploading!!!  

Chat later...must get my beauty rest.

T-


1 comment: