Saturday, November 20, 2010

Altered Skinny Boyfriend Jeans and T-Shirt

I know you have a pair of those Skinny Boyfriend Jeans that are all grunged up, tattered and holy! I wore mine the other day and felt a very cold breeze thru the grunged tattered area of my leg.  I love these jeans and wasn't about to stop wearing them because it's now 40 degrees out.  So I did what any girl would do.  I got out some scrap fabric and used some Fabri-Tac and stuck that fabric on like nobodies buisness.  GIRL....they rock even harder now.  I LOOOOVVE my "new" Skinny Boyfriend Jeans.  I also made a "Cupcake Flygirl" t-shirt.  For the t-shirt I used two Sizzix dies, cupcake and wings.  Turned out rockn too.  Hope you get inspired to alter your jeans.  Have a great Pink Saturday!

XOXO
Tashia Boyd

No comments:

Post a Comment